Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Loan against Farm Houses upto Rs.100.00 crores.

Loans against Farm Houses:- Monei matters has introduce its new loan product of Loan against Farm Houses. Normally banks and financial institution treated farm houses as an agriculture property and refused huge loans against them. But Monei Matters is providing its simplest loan product against farm house. Upto 100% of Farm house value is loan available on a very competitive rates of interest. It may your working capital need, Business needs, Project finance or any other need, Monei Matters can fulfil your dream of Loans against farm House. To get a loan against your Farm house you must have a clear title of ownership proof and title deeds in your favour. Loan is available upto Rs. 100.00 crores against mortgage of farm houses. Quick Process, Door step services. And many more....

For more details please call - 9313803227 / 9711993227

4 comments:

  1. Farm house finance from Monei Matters is superb. I got disbursal of two of my clients from them. One for 53.00 crores and other is for Rs. 40.00 crores. The experience with the Monei Matter team is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monei Matters farm house loan scheme is very attractive. Where all the financiers are rejecting loan against farm houses, they are providing funds against farm house upto 100 crores. its really unmatched....... Thanks Monei Matters to provide me your services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

      Phone: +1 719 629 0982


      E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

      Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

      Delete
  3. What is the procedure to get loan against farm houses. I have a case of my client having a farm house of 3 acres and having market value of Rs. 100 crores+. He needs 50 crores.

    ReplyDelete